Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This taco salad has a very plesant, but not so Mexican (IMO) taste. My family loves it!
- 1 head lettuce, torn apart (Do not cut with a knife or lettuce with brown)
- 2 cucumbers, cut into chunks
- 16 ounces radishes
- 2 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 lb hamburger, browned
- 1 medium onion, sauted
- 10 taco shells, crushed
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing (Kraft)
- Brown hamburger and saute onion.
- Use large bag of taco shells and crush into small pieces. Add to lettuce mixture. Then add hamburder to onion.
- Right before serving time. add nbottle of cataline dressing. Mix well. Serve.