- 1 (14 1/4 ounce) package Taco Bell taco dinner cheesy double decker dinner kit
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Spray both sides of Tortillas with cooking spray, then place in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake 10 minute or until crisp and lightly browned.
- COOK and season meat with Taco Seasoning as directed on package.
- SPREAD each tortilla with 1 tablespoons of the Nacho Cheese Sauce; top with meat mixture and lettuce. Crumble 1 Taco Shell over each tostada; top with tomato, cheese and salsa.