Recipe by Munchkin Mama
This is so simple to do and you get such impressive results! If you have four ovenproof bowls, you can bake the tortilla shells all at once. If not, let bowl cool in between uses. I found in Martha Stewart Kids magazine.
Top Review by GinaStudySmart
I was surprised at how much flavor these added to Steak Taco Salad! I used olive oil and sea salt. YUM!!! I also let them get good and brown, turning off the oven after about 11 minutes and leaving them in for another 6 minutes.
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (approximately)
- 1 tablespoon salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly brush tortillas with oil. (I do both sides). Sprinkle with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Press tortilla into the ovenproof bowl. (Edges will look slightly wavy) Bake about 13 minutes.
- Transfer tortilla to a cooling rack and repeat with remaining tortillas. Fill with your taco salad and listen to your guests rave!