1/1 Photo of Taco Salad Tortilla Bowl
Munchkin Mama's Note:
This is so simple to do and you get such impressive results! If you have four ovenproof bowls, you can bake the tortilla shells all at once. If not, let bowl cool in between uses. I found in Martha Stewart Kids magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly brush tortillas with oil. (I do both sides). Sprinkle with salt and pepper to your liking.
- 3Press tortilla into the ovenproof bowl. (Edges will look slightly wavy) Bake about 13 minutes.
- 4Transfer tortilla to a cooling rack and repeat with remaining tortillas. Fill with your taco salad and listen to your guests rave!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Salad Tortilla Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.9
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1935.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g