Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Dr Weil's website so it's a super healthy version. I haven't tried it yet, but I can't see why it wouldn't be yummy.
- 4 cups lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1 medium red capsicum, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped spring onion
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup pinto beans, drained of juice, and warmed
- 2 ounces baked corn tortilla chips, broken into pieces
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup cheese, grated (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup cooked chicken, cubed (optional)
- In a big bowl, mix the vegetables, beans and tortilla chips.
- Add the salsa and stir gently.
- You can also grate over some cheese, and add extra protein with some chicken.
- Myself-I'd go a bit crazy and also add some low fat sour cream.