Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipe is from "Kraft: Food and Family", Winter 2006.
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 lb ground chuck
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 1 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups spring greens or 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing (Kraft Lightly Done Right!)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Crumple 4 large sheets of foil to form 3-inch balls; arrange on baking sheet. Arrange 1 tortilla over each ball; spray with cooking spray. (Tortillas will drape over balls as they bake.) bake 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cook meat with chili powder in skillet until browned. Add salsa and beans; cook until heated through.
- Place tortilla shells on 4 serving plates. Fill with salad greens, meat mixture, cheese, tomato, and dressing.