Recipe by nursevb8
I first heard of this concoction at the community pool. Great for the kids and no mess. This was actually made right in the bag of Doritoes. Called "Taco in a bag" Warning--eyes are bigger than the stomach. Ingredient amounts can be altered to the individuals tastes.
- 12 ounces nacho cheese flavor Doritos
- 1 (11 ounce) can refried beans
- 3 -4 cups lettuce (shredded)
- 1 tomatoes (chopped)
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Slightly crush Doritoes on individual plates.
- Thin beans with a little water and warm.
- Spread beans onto Doritoes.
- Layer the remaining ingredients.
- Acocado is also good and black olices or whatever can be added.
- Ground beef with taco seasoning can be added for the man who requires all meals have meat!