Recipe by Sooz Cooks
Delicious when you are counting your carbs. We don't even miss the traditional crushed up tortilla chips on this!
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 14.79 ml taco seasoning
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml salsa
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the hamburger; drain off the fat. Stir in the seasoning mix. Allow to cool.
- Place lettuce, tomato, avocado and cheese in a large bowl.
- Blend the salsa and sour cream together (I use a food processor as we like ours smooth).
- Add ground beef to the bowl.
- Toss salad with desired amount of dressing and serve.