Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious when you are counting your carbs. We don't even miss the traditional crushed up tortilla chips on this!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- Brown the hamburger; drain off the fat. Stir in the seasoning mix. Allow to cool.
- Place lettuce, tomato, avocado and cheese in a large bowl.
- Blend the salsa and sour cream together (I use a food processor as we like ours smooth).
- Add ground beef to the bowl.
- Toss salad with desired amount of dressing and serve.
Excellent. Loved the dressing. I did add some sliced red onion but other than that made as directed. Made for New Kids on the Block Tag Game. thanks for sharing.