Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious when you are counting your carbs. We don't even miss the traditional crushed up tortilla chips on this!
- Brown the hamburger; drain off the fat. Stir in the seasoning mix. Allow to cool.
- Place lettuce, tomato, avocado and cheese in a large bowl.
- Blend the salsa and sour cream together (I use a food processor as we like ours smooth).
- Add ground beef to the bowl.
- Toss salad with desired amount of dressing and serve.
Excellent. Loved the dressing. I did add some sliced red onion but other than that made as directed. Made for New Kids on the Block Tag Game. thanks for sharing.