Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 lb bulk pork sausage
- 2 tablespoons onions, Chopped
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons canned chili peppers, Chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (Or To Taste)
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 3 cups lettuce, Torn
- 1 large carrot, Shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, Halved
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, Shredded
- 1⁄4 cup taco chips, Coarsely Crushed
- Crumble pork sausage into a 1-quart casserole.
- Stir in onion.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% of power 4 minutes or till meat is no longer pink, stirring once.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in tomato sauce, canned green chili peppers, flour, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Micro-cook, covered, on 100% of power for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thickened and bubbly.
- Meanwhile, in a salad bowl toss together lettuce, carrot and tomatoes.
- Top with sausage mixture, shredded cheese and taco chips