Recipe by diane525
I've tried different versions of this recipe, so I decided to come up with my own creation. It's great for a party and can be made ahead.
Top Review by Lalaloula
This dip is sooo yummy! I loved the salsa (made my own) with the cream cheese and then the beans, corn, lettuce, onion and cheese. The flavours go so well together and make for a really good dip. It looks very pretty, too and comes together easily. Perfect for a party, like you said.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this winner with us, diane!
Made and reviewed for the Lettuce Tag Game in the Spain/Portugal forum March 2012.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn, defrosted
- 3 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 medium vidalia onion, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- tortilla chips
- corn chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In Kitchen aid mixer whip the cream cheese, add the salsa; blend well.
- Place this mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch glass baking dish ( or similar serving dish)
- Layer all the ingredients except the tortilla chips/ Frito's into the pan.
- Serve with chips.