Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy, delicious dip. Great for picnics and potlucks.
Make and share this Taco Salad Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning, according to pkg directions.
- Blend cream cheese and sour cream.
- Spread on serving tray or in 9x13 glass dish.
- Sprinkle meat on top of cream cheese/ sour cream mixture.
- Add lettuce, tomatoes, olives and cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips, Doritoes, etc.
This a great recipe,it was a hit no leftovers.Highly recommend it.The taste was great and easy to make.Omitted black olives because a lot of people don't like them,added salsa on top of the tomatoes.