Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is how my Mama makes this. Just set out all the ingredients and let everyone choose what to add to their plates. We like to make a salad with it. Daddy likes to make nachos because he hates anything green or healthy! I have listed some optional toppings but feel free to add whatever you like on your tacos! This multiplies really easily for more people and is great for a large group and picky eaters.
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 35.43 g taco seasoning (or Taco Seasoning - Budget Friendly Seasoning for Tacos, Burritos..)
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese, grated (or whatever kind of cheese you like)
- 283.49 g salad greens
- 283.49 g tortilla chips
- Catalina dressing (optional)
- taco sauce (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- green onion (optional)
- red onion (optional)
- In a skillet brown ground meat. Drain well. Rinse if desired.
- Add taco seasoning and follow instructions for that recipe or package.
- Set out all the optional toppings you would like and let everyone make their own plate, using whatever toppings they want.
What a fast and easy way to serve a great TexMex meal. Perfect for a busy weeknight or any night. Love that it is so flexible and allows each person to add what they like. I really like that this is made with ground turkey too! Healthier than ground beef. I used reduced fat cheese and baked tortilla chips to make it even healthier. Great recipe! Thanks for sharing it! *Made for My 3 Chefs*