Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my favourite "what are we going to have for supper?" meals. I keep All Purpose Ground Meat Mix in the freezer which makes prep time even easier. I use whatever I have in the house for add-ons and each person in the family builds their own salad. You can add 1/2 cup sour cream to the dressing for a more creamy version.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 29.58 ml taco seasoning, I use Bulk Taco Seasoning Mix
- 78.07 ml ketchup
- 59.14 ml oil
- 28.39 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 59.14 ml vinegar
- 709.77-946.36 ml lettuce, shredded
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- nacho plain Doritos, crushed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 236.59 ml kernel corn, cooked
- 2-3 flour tortillas, cut into strips
- 236.59 ml baked beans in tomato sauce
- hot pepper
- sour cream
- Brown ground beef and add taco seasoning and cook until done.
- Spread out remaining ingredients in serving dishes and then each person can assemble their own individual salads using the things they like best.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.