Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my favourite "what are we going to have for supper?" meals. I keep All Purpose Ground Meat Mix in the freezer which makes prep time even easier. I use whatever I have in the house for add-ons and each person in the family builds their own salad. You can add 1/2 cup sour cream to the dressing for a more creamy version.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning, I use Bulk Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 3 -4 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- nacho plain Doritos, crushed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 cup kernel corn, cooked
- 2 -3 flour tortillas, cut into strips
- 1 cup baked beans in tomato sauce
- hot pepper
- sour cream
- Brown ground beef and add taco seasoning and cook until done.
- Spread out remaining ingredients in serving dishes and then each person can assemble their own individual salads using the things they like best.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.