Recipe by Jennygal
Bright and colourful and full of flavour!
Top Review by mickeydownunder
AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easily amused, TRUE! This review is for taco bowls only too! Sprayed both sides just to be safe for me! Could NOT believe actually bowls I did see! A novelty that has put smile on my face for today! All I can say is HOORAY!!! THANKS!
- 4 (9 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, divided
- 3⁄4 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 cup matchstick carrot
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 4 cups torn salad greens
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded tex-mex cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425º. Crumble 4 large sheets of foil to make 4 3" balls and place on baking sheet. Place one tortilla on top of each ball and spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with 1/2 tsp chili powder. Bake 6-8 min or golden. Tortillas will drape over balls as they bake.
- Meanwhile brown ground beef with carrots and remaining chili powder in large skillet. Add salsa and cook 2 min or heated through.
- Mix miracle whip and 2 tbsp salsa in large bowl. Add salad and tomatoes and toss to coat.
- Spoon into tortillas, top with meat, cheese and cilantro.