Recipe by cupcake.j.
This is a recipe my mom got from a friend and it's kinda stuck with the family--it's great!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 (15 ounce) canlight red kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 lb ground beef
- shredded mild cheddar cheese
- ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground beef with a handful of chopped onion and drain.
- Add light red kidney beans and jar of salsa simmer for about 30 min on med low heat.
- To assemble place chips on plate, on top of that add some beef salsa mixture. Then put cheese and other toppings you like. Top all of it with ranch dressing (I mix mine up so all the flavors get get yummy).