Recipe by Luv-2-Camp Mary
This is an easy summer meal. I also make this for Super Bowl Sunday. Don't add the dressing until ready to eat because the chips will get soggy. If making individual servings, keep dressing on the side.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 bag of prepared salad greens
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped onion
- 1 diced tomatoes
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- 1 bag plain Doritos or 1 bag other nacho chip
- 1 can of drained kidney bean
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- For Salad: Brown the burger and set aside.
- (I add some salt and garlic powder to the meat) In large bowl add: lettuce, onion, tomato, cheese, chips, beans and burger.
- Toss until mixed.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a Tupperware shaker or jar.
- Do Not add dressing until ready to eat-- chips will get soggy.
- Pour over lettuce mixture.
- Toss and Enjoy.