Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a wonderfull recipe I got from my Mother-in-Law along with her oldest & wonderful son. Thanks Syl.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can kidney bean
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 head lettuce, torn in pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle thousand island dressing
- 1 bag of dorito type corn chips, crushed
- Brown ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning and kidney beans.
- Combine lettuce, onion and cheese.
- Toss with meat mixture.
- Serve topped with dressing and chips.
A family favorite. This is nice for lunch or to take to potlucks. I suggest everyone try this recipe. It will a sure favorite.
This is one of my favorite's - however instead of onion, I use 2-3 tomatoes cut up and 2 cups of cheese. It's great for church dinners b/c you can mix it right before it's time to eat. The chips tend to get soggy after a while though.