Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
The dressing gives the perfect taste. Doritos give the perfect crunch. Great for picnics.
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 head lettuce
- 3 tomatoes, cut in chunks
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) bag plain Doritos, broken
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- Brown beef and onion.
- Add taco seasoning and mix.
- Set aside.
- Mix lettuce, peppers and tomatoes in a bowl.
- Add dressing, ground beef, cheese and Doritos.