- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 can kidney bean
- 1 (12 ounce) bagshredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- 1 bottle Catalina dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground Beef, drain, sprinkle package of soup mix over ground beef, mix well and allow to cool.
- Wash and tear lettuce, let drain.
- In a salad bowl, place lettuce, diced onion, kidney beans, cheddar cheese and ground beef mix well.
- When ready to serve add crushed tortilla chips and Salad dressing, mix well and serve.