Top Review by thats*classic
I love this salad. I used Catalina salad dressing and added one can of corn (drained). This is a good take along salad. You could do the beef and taco mix ahead of time then buy the rest (pre shredded is nice) on the way to the pot luck. It should be mixed JUST BEFORE serving or it will sogg.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3⁄4 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 green pepper
- 2 celery ribs
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Italian dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger.
- Add taco seasoning mix and a little water to make moist.
- Dice lettuce green pepper celery tomatoes and cheese.
- Mix altogether.
- When ready to serve add Italian dressing enough to moisten.
- (not wet) and about 1/2 cup nacho chips broken up.
- Mix well together.