Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This simple salad is delicious and easy! Great to take to pot-lucks.
Make and share this Taco Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 (8 ounce) bags lettuce, shreds
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavor Doritos, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- Layer shredded lettuce, ground beef, cheese and crushed Doritos. Pour Catalina dressing over the salad and toss to mix in the dressing. Best if assembled and tossed just before serving.