Recipe by robingracejohnson
This is different than your traditional taco salad in that it has rotinin noodles, crunched up doritos, and catalina dressing to top it all off! It is delicious and makes a lot, so that means lots of left overs! Or feed it to a crowd for a birthday party or family get together!
- 1 lb ground beef (cooked, drained)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) box rotini pasta (cooked)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- green onion (chopped)
- lettuce (shreded)
- 1 (11 ounce) bag Doritos (red bag, crunched)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 -2 tomatoes, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground bee; drain. Add taco seasoning as directed on the packet.
- Boil rotini noodles as directed on box; drain.
- Shred lettuce, chop green onions, crunch doritos, and dice tomatoes.
- Place each ingredient in individual bowls for guests to build their own salad or place everything in a very large bowl and toss with catalina dressing then spoon out into individual bowls or plates.