- 5 cups taco chips
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped black olives
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup chili
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet brown ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning and tomato sauce.
- Put taco chips in large bowl.
- Add ground beef.
- Add your chili of choice (i use amy's vegan chili).
- layer in salsa, onions, black olives, and the sour cream and cheese on top. save some green onions for garnishing the top.