Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so simple to prepare and is so good. Much better than your regular "Taco Tuesday" meal.
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts
- 2 cups lean ground meat, seasoned with
- taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 tomatoes (diced)
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper (diced)
- 1 cup tortilla chips (crushed)
- 1⁄4 cup corn
- 1⁄2 cup black beans
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup French dressing
- 1⁄4 cup taco sauce
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- Cut romaine hearts into small chunks and put in a large bowl.
- Add meat, cheese, tomato, pepper, chips, corn, and black beans.
- Drizzle dressing and sauce over the top.
- Add a couple dallops of sour cream on the top.
This was FABULOUS. So easy, and very satisfying. I used ground turkey instead of ground beef, and it was just as good. This will definitely be going into our dinner rotation.