Recipe by DB1971
We eat this at least once a month. Very easy and tasty. Also very good with kidney beans instead of black beans. I like it spicy, so we also sometimes add pickled jalapeno slices.
- 1 lb lean hamburger
- 1⁄2 onion
- garlic powder
- onion salt
- 1 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup mexicorn (drained)
- 1⁄2 cup slice olive
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 cup thousand island dressing
- 1⁄4 cup taco sauce
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Frito corn chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger and onion. Season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion salt. Drain well.
- Mix together hamburger mixture, chopped tomato, lettuce, cheese, chopped avacado, black beans, mexicorn and olives in a large bowl.
- Prepare dressing by mixing Thousand Island dressing and taco sauce together. I like to use La Victoria Medium taco sauce.
- Toss dressing with salad, top with dollop of sour cream and fritos corn chips for crunch. Add more taco sauce to top if you desire.