Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very low fat vegetarian taco salad. Very good.
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained,rinsed
- 1 cup canned corn kernel, drained,rinsed
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 4 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- taco bell mild salsa
- Bake the corn tortillas in a 375 degree oven until crispy.
- Break up the tortillas and divide between 2 serving bowls.
- Divide all ingredients between the 2 bowls, topping with sour cream, cheese and mild sauce.