Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my absolute favorite salad, and I use any excuse I can to make it. It's great for picnics, family get togethers, or any day. I like to add more dressing than the 16 oz. the recipe calls for to make it juicier.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 green onion, diced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 14 ounces Doritos, crushed
- 1 head lettuce, chopped fine
- 6 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 16 ounces dorothy lynch salad dressing
- Brown ground beef and onion and let cool.
- Combine ground beef and onion, tomatoes, lettuce and cheese in a large bowl. Add enough salad dressing to moisten ingredients.
- Add crushed taco chips just before serving.
This is a great basic taco salad recipe. I added corn kernels, avocado, extra green onions.
Made for PAC Fall 2012.