Recipe by Amalka
This taco salad is super easy to throw together. The italian dressing and Dorito's really give is zip!
- 1 head lettuce
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) bottleof zesty Italian dressing
- 1 (13 ounce) bag Doritos
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Shred lettuce, cut tomatoes, onion & cheese. Place in a very large bowl.
- Cook & drain ground beef, drain red kidney beans, add to meat mix, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Prior to serving, add meat mix to salad mix, add italian dressing and lastly add some crushed Doritos. Mix well.