- 1 head lettuce
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 medium tomatoes or 4 -5 roma tomatoes
- 1 bag yellow taco chips, crushed
- 1 (500 ml) bottle Catalina dressing
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 500 g ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- In frying pan cook ground beef until well done.
- Set aside to cool.
- Chopped onions and tomatoes.
- Tear lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Next, shred cheese and crush chips.
- Place the above into a large bowl.
- Toss until well incorporated.
- Now empty entire bottle of salad dressing and mix well.
- Serves many!