1/1 Photo of Taco Salad
My husband's favorite salad. We use different protein every time we make it. This is quick and easy. Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g ground turkey or 453.59 g ground beef or 453.59 g shrimp or 453.59 g fish
- 29.58 ml southwest seasoning
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml salsa
- 59.14 ml cider vinegar or 59.14 ml balsamic vinegar
- 14.79 ml steak seasoning
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 236.59 ml tortilla chips, slightly crushed
- 226.79 g spring mixed salad greens
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed
- 236.59 ml Mexican blend cheese
- 236.59 ml mixed vegetables (combined chopped celery, onion, peppers, cabbage, etc)
- 1Put the meat, 1 tablespoon of the seasoning, and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a plastic bag and refrigerate for at least 20 minute.
- 2The dressing: In a jar, combine the oil, southwest seasoning, salsa, steak seasoning, vinegar, cumin. Shake well.
- 3In a bowl, combine diced tomatoes, salad veggies and beans. Dress with 1 - 2 tablespoons dressing.
- 4Brown the meat then turn off heat.
- 5To assemble: Put lettuce in a large bowl. Add veggies, cheese and meat. Pour dressing over and toss.
- 6Add the chips when you serve.
- 7Please note the times do not include 20 minutes for marinading the meat.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 713.3
- Calories from Fat 431
- Total Fat 47.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 112.9 mg
- Sodium 728.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 39.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens