Recipe by Gabesgirl
I bring this to potlucks and gatherings. People request the recipe frequently.
Top Review by TasteTester
A recipe mixing ground beef with salad sounded really interesting to me, and I'm glad I tried it! I let the ground beef cool to room temperature and mixed it with the other ingredients. We especially liked the topping of crushed tortilla chips. This was a good way to get my son to eat salad and I served it as a one-dish meal. Using prepackaged salad greens made this quick and easy to prepare. We really enjoyed it!!
- 5 cups mixed salad greens
- 16 ounces Catalina dressing
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 8 ounces black beans, drained
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup of crushed tortilla chips (to garnish)