- 1 head lettuce
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 226.79 g sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 package taco chips
- 453.59 g ground chuck
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning mix
- 1-2 tomatoes, diced coarsely
- 226.79 g bottle thousand island dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the beef and drain off grease.
- Sprinkle the taco mix over the meat and mix well.
- The beef should be at room temperature when mixing into salad.
- Then layer all ingredients and put salad dressing on top.
- Mix together lightly - Sprinkle with taco chips.