- 1 head lettuce
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 package taco chips
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 -2 tomatoes, diced coarsely
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle thousand island dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the beef and drain off grease.
- Sprinkle the taco mix over the meat and mix well.
- The beef should be at room temperature when mixing into salad.
- Then layer all ingredients and put salad dressing on top.
- Mix together lightly - Sprinkle with taco chips.