Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I know there are many different taco salads on this site, but I couldn't see any made my way. We really enjoy this and the flavors meld beautifully.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) jarortega taco sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlekraft Catalina dressing
- crushed taco Doritos
- Brown ground beef.
- Mix with seasoning package according to package directions.
- Let cool.
- Chop lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Add black olives, tomatoes, green onions, shredded cheese.
- Mix until evenly combined.
- Toss in cooled meat mixture.
- In small bowl, combine taco sauce and dressing together.
- Stir dressing mixture into salad until well combined.
- Crush chips and add to salad, stir until all is covered with dressing.
There are so many taco salad recipes, on here, figured I would try one with no rating, Yours jumped out at me. This was so goooooooood!!! Made it for a family BBQ as a side dish, it turned out to be the MAIN Dish, We all loved it!!! Thanks So Much, for a simple and awesome recipe!!! Diana