Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 cup canned kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Crumple four large sheets of foil to make four 3-inch balls; place on baking sheet.
- Place 1 tortilla on top of each ball, spray tortilla with cooking spray.
- Bake 7 min or until tortillas are golden brown (Tortillas will drape over balls as they bake).
- Meanwhile brown meat with chili powder in large nonstick skillet on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add salsa and beans, cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Place 1 tortilla shell on each of four serving plates.
- Fill evenly with salad greens,meat mixture, cheese and tomatoes.
- Top with dressing.