Recipe by Calee
The dressing makes this different from the others posted. I don't care for thousand island or catalina dressings.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
Loved this salad. The combination was great and I would have liked the coleslaw dressing but it was a little sweet for our taste (Hidden Valley)with this recipe. Next time I'll make my own and decrease the sugar. Thanks
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 head lettuce, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups taco chips, crushed (Doritos)
- 1 (35 g) package taco seasoning
- 0.5 (425 ml) bottlekraft coleslaw dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Scramble fry ground beef until cooked and no pink is showing. In a sieve, run under hot water to remove any excess fat.
- Add all ingredients together (except coleslaw dressing and crushed taco chips) Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, toss salad well with just enough coleslaw dressing to coat. Top with crushed taco chips.