Another comfort food from my childhood. This is a different taco salad than any other on this site. It uses an envalope of good season's italian in the dressing mix. Fabulous flavor!
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup French dressing
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Good Seasons Italian dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavor Doritos
- Toss salad ingredients together.
- Mix dressing ingredients together, toss with salad.
- Crush doritos in bag, add just before serving.
- If not eating all at once, serve doritos on top of individual salad portions.