1/1 Photo of Taco Salad
Another comfort food from my childhood. This is a different taco salad than any other on this site. It uses an envalope of good season's italian in the dressing mix. Fabulous flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup French dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Good Seasons Italian dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavor Doritos
- 1Toss salad ingredients together.
- 2Mix dressing ingredients together, toss with salad.
- 3Crush doritos in bag, add just before serving.
- 4If not eating all at once, serve doritos on top of individual salad portions.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 848.3
- Calories from Fat 460
- Total Fat 51.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 81.8 mg
- Sodium 1051.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 30.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasons Italian dressing