Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 350 g ground beef
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 439 g pineapple
- 3 stalks green onions, chopped
- 432 g whole kernel corn
- 60 g tortilla chips or 60 g taco chips
- 100 g lettuce, shredded (optional)
- Sauté garlic and beef for 5 minutes or until light brown. Add chili powder, Spaghetti Sauce and salt to taste. Cook with occasional stirring for 10 minutes or until almost dry.
- Stir-in Pineapple, green onions and corn. Serve with tortilla chips on the side and shredded lettuce if desired.