Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from the "Family Circle" magazine,2005. I absolutely love taco salads and this is a great one! Delicious! Recipe has been edited for posting purposes.
- 12 ounces ground chuck
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed
- 1⁄3 cup bottled ranch dressing
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 8 cups bagged salad greens
- 2 cups tortilla chips, broken into pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook, breaking up any lumps of meat until no longer pink.
- Add taco seasoning mix and cook, stirring, 1 minute more.
- Stir in kidney beans and heat.
- Mix ranch dressing and salsa in a small bowl.
- Place beef mixture in center of large serving platter.
- Surround with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with the ranch dressing mixture.