Recipe by opal Fitzgerald
This one is made without meat but is very enjoyable.
Top Review by HeliWif
We didn't add the beans, but added the taco seasoned ground beef and it was awesome! Instead of adding the bag of Frito's we just put some on the plate and then added the salad mixture. This will help keep them from being soggy when we go to eat the leftovers. Thank you so much for the great recipe!! This one is a keeper!!
- 1 medium head lettuce, chopped
- 2 bunch green onions, chopped (green part too)
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 226.79 g cheese, grated
- 1 can large ranch style bean
- 226.79 g bottle Catalina dressing
- 297.66 g bag Frito corn chips