Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This one is made without meat but is very enjoyable.
- 1 medium head lettuce, chopped
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped (green part too)
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 8 ounces cheese, grated
- 1 can large ranch style bean
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag Frito corn chips
- Mix lettuce, onions, tomatoes and cheese in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate if not serving at once. Just before serving add beans, dressing and chips.
- Serve at once. Enjoy !! Opal in Texas
We didn't add the beans, but added the taco seasoned ground beef and it was awesome! Instead of adding the bag of Frito's we just put some on the plate and then added the salad mixture. This will help keep them from being soggy when we go to eat the leftovers. Thank you so much for the great recipe!! This one is a keeper!!
I love this recipe! It is a great accompaniment to fajitas. Easy and tasty. Thanks!
One of our favs! The only changes I make, is instead of Fritos, we use Taco Flavored Doritos instead. Sometimes I will add 1/2 lb. hamburger, seasoned w/taco seasoning. It is good any way it's fixed. If we take it to a church pot-luck...it is always gone!