Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fun appetizer at parties. The recipe makes finger food size snacks that can be dipped in hot or mild salsa, or eaten alone. I can roll up this snack if mom doesn't let the tortillas dry out too quickly!
- 8 flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) taco seasoning, mild
- Mix all ingredients for the filling in a bowl.
- Spread out the 8 tortillas and divide filling evenly amongst them.
- Working quickly, spread filling across each tortilla, staying away from the edges.
- Roll up each tortilla.
- Place seam side down on a platter.
- Cover and chill for at least 15 minutes.
- Slice each tortilla into 1" pieces, and place onto serving platter.
- Cover and refrigerate until served.
- Serve with salsa for dipping.