Recipe by Bbabi
These are a great quick appetizer. My mom made them for me when I was a kid and still love them. I make them for my friends and they are usually gone in no time. I made a few adjustments to make it a little more healthy but they taste just as great! Enjoy! Note:If you don't like your food substitute the jalepeno's for a half a can of the small cans of green chilis.
- 5 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese (room temperature)
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 5 -6 slices jalapenos, finely chopped (more or less for desired heat)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the Cream Cheese, Olives, Seasoning, and Chopped Jalepenos very well.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the tortilla wraps.
- Roll up the rolls tightly.
- Refrigerate them in a ziploc bag for at least 30 minutes. (If you want to do this a day ahead of time you can leave them in there for up to a day.).
- After the rolls have set in the fridge cut them into 3/4 inch slices.
- Eat them plain or dip them into salsa. Enjoy!