Recipe by Glassylady
These were served at a function I attended. They were so good, I couldn't stop eating them. I looked on Recipezaar after I got home, and couldn't find a recipe that looked just right, so I asked the person that made them for the recipe. I'm putting it here for safe keeping.
Top Review by Chefaiath
I skip the hot sauce and onion soup mix and just use a little extra taco seasoning to taste. I also like to shred green pepper (squeezed to drain liquid) tomato and any other taco style topping in my roll ups. these have become an easy default potluck dish for me. Everyone seems to enjoy them.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup picante sauce
- 14 1⁄2 ounces ripe olives, chopped and drained
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 80 inches flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Stir cheddar cheese, Picante sauce, olives, taco seasoning and soup mix into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread mixture onto each tortilla, and roll up jelly-roll style.
- Wrap tortillas in plastic wrap and refrigerate over night (or if in a hurry, at least 1 hour).
- Just before serving, cut into 1 inch pieces. Remove plastic wrap and place on serving platter.