These were served at a function I attended. They were so good, I couldn't stop eating them. I looked on Recipezaar after I got home, and couldn't find a recipe that looked just right, so I asked the person that made them for the recipe. I'm putting it here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- 2Stir cheddar cheese, Picante sauce, olives, taco seasoning and soup mix into the cream cheese mixture.
- 3Spread mixture onto each tortilla, and roll up jelly-roll style.
- 4Wrap tortillas in plastic wrap and refrigerate over night (or if in a hurry, at least 1 hour).
- 5Just before serving, cut into 1 inch pieces. Remove plastic wrap and place on serving platter.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (2048 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 137.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g