Recipe by Toadi
good appetizer, a friend at work gave me this recipe.
Top Review by Kathie's Kafe
We loved these. Served them at a party and they were gone in no time. Made 2 mistakes however, once I cut them I looked over and saw I left the cheese out. Sprinkled it on top and nobody knew the difference. Also found that I could have doubled the number of tortillas. Thanks for posting.
- 6 ounces black olives, chopped
- 4 ounces green chilies, diced
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 5⁄8 ounce taco seasoning
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 count flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the black olives and onions very small with a chopper. Set aside.
- Drain green chiles, set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning in a mixer.
- Add onions, black olives and green chilies.
- Lay tortilla shell flat, and spread on the above mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Roll up as tight as you can. Slice into 1/2 inch pieces. Layer with wax paper so they don't stick together.
- Store in the frig.