Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
good appetizer, a friend at work gave me this recipe.
Make and share this Taco Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- Chop the black olives and onions very small with a chopper. Set aside.
- Drain green chiles, set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning in a mixer.
- Add onions, black olives and green chilies.
- Lay tortilla shell flat, and spread on the above mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Roll up as tight as you can. Slice into 1/2 inch pieces. Layer with wax paper so they don't stick together.
- Store in the frig.
We loved these. Served them at a party and they were gone in no time. Made 2 mistakes however, once I cut them I looked over and saw I left the cheese out. Sprinkled it on top and nobody knew the difference. Also found that I could have doubled the number of tortillas. Thanks for posting.