Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A lower fat version of Laudee's recipe...
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green enchilada sauce
- 8 low-fat flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded light monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded light cheddar cheese
- Brown ground turkey.
- Add refried beans.
- Remove from heat.
- Soften tortilla in microwave for 20-25 seconds.
- Place 2 Tbspns of ground turkey mixture and 1 tspn of onion on tortilla and roll like a burrito.
- Place in shallow roasting pan.
- Repeat filling and rolling instructions until you fill approximately 8 tortillas.
- Mix mushroom soup and green chile enchilada sauce together and pour over rolled tortillas in pan.
- Top with both cheeses.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and everything is hot.
- Allow to stand about 5 minutes.
- Serve with toppings, as desired.