1/1 Photo of Taco Ritos
This recipe comes from Denver Fire Fighters Favorites cookbook published in 1976. This is a quick and very tasty dish and you can increase ingredients to make a larger batch, if needed. It's always been a big seller in my house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green enchilada sauce
- 1 package flour tortilla
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Brown ground beef and drain off grease.
- 2Add refried beans.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Soften tortilla in microwave for 20-25 seconds.
- 5Place 2 Tbspns.
- 6of ground beef mixture and 1 tspn.
- 7of onion on tortilla and roll like a burrito.
- 8Place in shallow roasting pan.
- 9Repeat filling and rolling instructions until you fill approximately 8 tortillas.
- 10Mix mushroom soup and green chile enchilada sauce together and pour over rolled tortillas in pan.
- 11Top with both cheeses.
- 12Bake in 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and everything is hot.
- 13Allow to stand about 5 minutes.
- 14Serve with toppings, as desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Ritos
Serving Size: 1 (754 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1037.2
- Calories from Fat 446
- Total Fat 49.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 131.9 mg
- Sodium 3477.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 51.5 g